Amazon Tablet Issues
Posted 16th June 2018
It has recently come to our attention that a small percentage of Amazon Kindle tablets have been unable to "remove" LolSided from their devices. Over the past few months, a small number of users have emailed us to inform us that LolSided appears whenever they try to use their web browser.
Unfortunately, this seems to be a problem with the Kindle tablet itself.
If you are having this issue, please note the following:
- We do not have any control over this issue. This seems to be a local configuration setting or a bug with the Kindle browser.
- LolSided is a website and it is not installed on your tablet. As a result, it does not have the permission to cause this kind of behavior.
- There is nothing on the LolSided website that should cause this type of behavior.
- We would never try to frustrate our users like this.
- There have been no reports of this happening to users on iPhone, Android, Windows, etc. The problem seems to be specific to Amazon Kindle tablets only.
- Unfortunately, the only way to solve this problem is to contact Amazon customer support or ask for help on the Kindle forums.
- If this issue happens to you and you discover a way to fix it, please let us know what your solution was so that we can update this page and help other users.
We really do wish that we could help with this issue. Unfortunately, it is out of our hands.