Please read the FAQ below before contacting us as your question may have already been answered.
To contact LolSided.com, you can email [email protected]
Alternatively, you can message us via the official LolSided Facebook page.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why is your game displaying the wrong pronouns (he/she/him/her/etc)?
Recent changes to Facebook's Instant Game policies mean that we can no longer ask our players for extra information such as their gender.
To accommodate this change in policy without sacrificing the enjoyment that our players get from seeing personalized content, we developed a system that automatically guesses a person's pronouns based on their first name.
In the vast majority of cases, this works fine. However, our system can run into issues with unisex names, obscure names, nicknames and initials.
If you feel as though our system has incorrectly guessed your pronouns, please feel free to contact us [email protected].
2. Does your app automatically share results to my Facebook profile?
No, LolSided does not have the permission to automatically share results to a player's page. Our game will never automatically share any of our results to your timeline. To share a result, you will have to manually click on the Share button and then post it to your profile.
3. Does LolSided store my Facebook profile information?
This game does not keep database records of its users. All results are generated on-the-fly. Therefore, there is no need for the game to save user information.
4. Do you pass my Facebook information on to third parties?
5. What about my email address? Are you storing that?
LolSided does not have access to player email addresses. That information is not available to Instant Games such as LolSided.
6. If I remove your game, do I need to contact you and tell you to remove my information?
Although you should always feel free to contact us, there is no need to ask us to remove your information as we do not keep a database of user data.
7. OK, so why do you need my Facebook profile information?
Your Facebook profile information is used to provide personalized results that you can then share elsewhere. Example: We use the user's selected gender to determine what pronouns should be used and we often overlay a user's name on top of their quiz results.
8. How are results determined? Does the game read my posts or something?
All results are completely random and are provided for fun and entertainment purposes only. This app does not attempt to figure out who you are or what kind of personality you have. There is no wizardry or artificial intelligence in the background - the results are completely random. Other games may not admit to this, but we'd prefer to be transparent with our players.
9. I didn't like the result that you gave me!
If you didn't like the result that our game gave you, then you can always use the Try Again button. If you think that a particular result was tasteless or insulting, you can always contact us and let us know. Unfortunately, cultural differences and the like can sometimes lead to a situation where a user feels offended by their game result. This is completely unintended as all results are supposed to be light-hearted and fun.
10. I don't remember installing LolSided. Why is it on my account?
In the past, a number of people have made the mistake of thinking that LolSided is an app that is installed on their phone.
This is not the case. LolSided is an Instant Game that is hosted on Facebook.
If you find LolSided listed in the Games section of your Facebook account, then it means that you or someone else who had access to your account played our game at some stage in the past.
LolSided is an Instant Game that only exists on Facebook. It is not installed on your phone, tablet or PC. If you see our game's logo on your phone, then it probably means that you mistakenly created a shortcut to our game when prompted to do so. If you have any concerns or questions about this, please feel free to contact us.
11. How do I delete LolSided?
To delete LolSided from your Facebook account:
- Go into the Settings section on Facebook.
- Find the section called "Instant Games"
- Locate "LolSided" and delete it.
Copyright Issues & DMCA
If you have identified a work on LolSided.com and you believe that its usage on our website infringes on your copyright or the copyright of somebody that you are authorized to act on behalf of, please email us at [email protected]
Please note that such emails should contain the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work or works claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material on LolSided.com that is claimed to be infringing and that is to be removed, including the URL or other information to enable us to locate the material.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by you as copyright owner, or by your agent, or by law.
- A statement that the information in your notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner (or authorized to act on behalf of the owner) of the exclusive copyright right that is allegedly being infringed.
- Your physical or electronic signature, or of someone authorized to act on your behalf.
- Instructions on what email address we can use to contact you.
You can use the same procedure for any claimed trademark violations or other infringements that you believe is hosted on LolSided.com.